Saturday, August 11, 2007

Okay here's a meme I stole off Christine who stole it off some one else etc etc etc.

Two names you go by
1 My real name Sean
2 Razorback - high school nickname due to my some what excessive size
3 Animal - work nick name due my aggressiveness at accomplishing tasks and habit of running over things that get in my way(more of an intellectual than actual physical habit)

Two things you are wearing
1 steel toed work boots
2 contact lenses

Two things you want badly
1 a holiday
2 enough money so I don't have to worry

Two pets you have
1 I don't have pets - unless you include my 55 employees

Two things you did last night
1 Drank beer
2 Slept - yes I am a party animal, hold me back before I go crazy

Two things you will do tonight
1 Regret what will never be
2 Drink and sleep - its an ongoing theme in my sad little life

Two favourite Holidays
1 Boxing Day
2 Good Friday

Two things you can't live with out
1 stress
2 caffeine

Two favourite numbers
1 9/1/1976
2 955

Two favourite sports
1 12 ounce curl
2 golf

Two good Drinks
1 Sleemans Genuine Draft
2 Canadian Rye Whiskey

Two TV shows you like
1 The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2 Corner Gas

Two favourite foods
1 Roast beef Sandwich with mustard
2 Steak

Two favourite passions
1 Blog trolling on political blogs
2 the Irish chick

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Let me guess, Sept 1 is her birthday?? What do I win?
4" heels are for YOU...well, members of your sex. Hell, I'd rather be in flip flops and sweat pants 24/7

10:46 a.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

LOL close Chris but not quite

it all comes down to a difference in recording dates that should be standardized somehow. Canada and I believe most of the world uses dd/mm/yyyy where as you use mm/dd/yyyy so her birthday is actually January 9 1976

as for the heels well they dont work much for me i tend to pay atention to the equator and above lol. but hey as long as they torture you they cnt all be bad lmao

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

ahhhh. Do I get half credit? BTW, that is right around stinky cheese's man's birthday. Hmmmm.

7:12 p.m.  
Blogger razorbeck said...

lol Chris as mad as she drives me I still wont trade you for the stinky cheese man lol

7:17 p.m.  
Blogger SOUL said...

this is a good one.. i haven't seen it before.. i may have to sang it from ya someday when i'm desperate for a post subject.
if ya don't mind?
c ya later..

7:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home